Saturday, May 1, 2010

Big Week Ahead

Less than one week to go to find out if Baby G-O is a boy or a girl! We cannot wait. I actually cannot believe that I've waited this long. I have not visited a "private ultrasound location" where they could have answered this question four weeks ago. Even I am impressed with my patience.

I'm ready to know now. I am amazed that some people choose to wait until the birth. I think it will make this whole internal process, much more tangible. We will know if we are having a son or a daughter. (Saying that is pretty surreal to me...)

Names have been tossed around for weeks now, but it actually feels like it is time to be serious. Some of decisions regarding name selection will stem from the decision of Baby G-O or Baby O.

Big decisions. Big week ahead. Big milestones. Big excitement.

I'll keep you posted.

KEGO

No comments:

Post a Comment