Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My new name? Mommy.

This is the "oh so sweet" reason that I've not been blogging...
my sweet little baby boy. I cannot believe that he is already 10 and a half weeks old!

As other parents are fully aware, these have been a jam-packed couple of months and the time goes so quickly! I have so much that I want to share---and I'm hoping that Gabriel's increasingly dependable nap schedule will allow me to do so.

In the meantime...

Here are some of the shots from his newborn photoshoot (when Gabriel was 9 days old) by the amazing Melanie Mauer.





Motherhood has been the most rewarding and amazing experience. I plan to share some of the details very soon and the many ways I've been shaped by this new identity. We'll talk about my hyphenate, but I'm most concerned right now with my new name---"mommy." Stay tuned!









No comments:

Post a Comment